Effective date: May 25, 2018
This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website. Judith Gaton Coaching LLC, aka Miss J, dba New Glam Gal (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.JudithGaton.com website (the “Service”). This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website, products and subscriptions.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service: Service is the www.JudithGaton.com website operated by JudithGaton.com
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information We Collect And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
Types of Data Collected
In Short: We may collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, salary, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email, or otherwise
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, blog posts, articles, videos, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our websites.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
JudithGaton.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
JudithGaton.com may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
The California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) requires California companies to provide an opportunity for California residents to opt-out or unsubscribe from having personal information used by third parties (such as advertisers or affiliated companies) for direct marketing purposes.
Retention of Data
JudithGaton.com will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, JudithGaton.com may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
JudithGaton.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of JudithGaton.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. JudithGaton.com aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where JudithGaton.com relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Facebook: Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
- You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR. We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Children’s Privacy and Minimum Age Requirement
Our Service are not intended for or marketed to anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
This website complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older. COPPA and GDPR, and the accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the Internet. This website is intended for persons eighteen and older. This website will not knowingly contact or collect personal information from anyone under 18 and does not intend to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at Coach@judithgaton.com or by mail at
Judith Gaton Coaching LLC
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
10622 Bryant Street, Yucaipa, CA 92399