We all know those days when you just don’t feel like it. You don’t feel like getting out of bed, getting dressed, doing your hair, or even showering.
In This Week’s Episode of the New Glam Gal Podcast:
- How “those days” create a war in your head where you debate whether you should or your shouldn’t follow through
- Decide ahead of time you will follow through
- How “so what?” is a very powerful question to ask yourself
- Confidence is a muscle you exercise every time you follow through and have your own back
- Challenge those “I don’t feel like it” thoughts
- What gum on the bottom of your shoe has to do with making lasting changes
If you need help with breaking through “one of those days,” sign up for a free style consult!
Sign up for a Free Style Consult today!
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
WANT MORE MISS J? CLICK BELOW
Check out my free style course here.
Want to chat? Schedule a free style consult with me here.
LOVE THE SHOW?
Leave me a review on Itunes.
Leave me a review on Spotify.